Friday, January 27, 2017

Music

I was looking for some music that might fit the words that draw me, "Bless to me O God". I found a few sites that might interest you.
Brother Seamus from Ireland- there are clips available for each song so you know if you like the music or not.

If you sign up for Spotify (it's free)  you can listen to albums from Keith Duke from Lindisfarne (where a retreat house for the Northumbria Community stands). Once you sign up for and log in to Spotify search for Keith Duke. Sacred Dance is one of his albums, Across the Water is another.  I also found Kevin Mayhew who has some music with words from Celtic prayers.

The Northumbria Community also has music available on their website. You can find it here. I have no idea what it is like, but you cam probably find samples online.

No comments:

Post a Comment